Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Junior Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Profitability Management, as part of Finance Global Delivery Support, the Junior Financial Analyst of Business Profitability Management will provide financial and operational support to Finance Business Partners in support of Regional Verticals and supporting organizations to provide transparency and trustworthy reporting for incoming deals and ongoing projects to help senior management make strategic and tactical decisions for the company. Candidate will be responsible for accuracy in financial reporting, mainly concentrating on actuals and forecast to allow successful completion of strategic initiatives to continuously improve company profitability and efficiency. In this role, candidate will work closely with operational groups indicating trends, findings, issues and steps needed to ensure data accuracy in the systems and reporting. Additionally, candidate will assist in driving business process and system enhancements related to all aspects of global business to streamline internal processes.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Support monthly close cycle including assurance and delivery of accurate, timely profit results in support of GM operations;
- Partnering with BPM Managers and analysts on a global scale to identify trends and issues requiring data adjustments to properly reflect Customer Booking, Revenue and Profitability Forecast;
- Monthly KPI trend monitoring identifying projects that will require resource plan or budget changes;
- Monthly cadence with operational teams and accounting reconciling setup issues resulting in incorrect data;
- Global Business Consolidation Reporting preparation, distribution and analytics;
- Define business requirements, test and implement an extensive ERP-based automated profitability reporting and analysis tool that enhances the accuracy, flexibility and timeliness of profitability forecasting;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards;
- Perform other ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Analytical thinking with ability to analyze, model and interpret data;
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram or scheduled form;
- Good communication and presentation skills both verbal and written;
- Quick leaner able to develop and master new skills quickly;
- A team player, with ability to work independently, as well as cross-functionally;
- Ability to meet deadlines and satisfy needs with multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Fluent in English.
- BS in Accounting/Finance required.
- 1+ years combined experience in Financial/Business Operations/Audit;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Profitability / P&L analysis and reporting experience a plus;
- Accounting (US GAAP/IFRS) and Revenue Recognition experience a plus;
- Experience working in large multinational software company a plus;
- Experience in use of ERP system and BI tools.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
Junior Financial Analyst
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию