Velvetech, LLC is an international company with 20 years of experience in development of both software and hardware for companies all around the world. Velvetech is an official Microsoft Gold Partner, listed in top 5 software development companies in Illinois, USA.
Our clients are mostly in the USA. They are leading trading and financial organizations, insurance companies, large healthcare associations, largest pharmaceutical and energy companies, equipment manufacturers, hi-tech startups, etc.
We are a friendly team of 90+ professionals where everyone achieves high results and grows professionally not only due to their own knowledge and skills, but also thanks to help and support of colleagues.
We are looking for a IT Recruiter to join our HR team.
An ideal candidate is a self-motivated positive person, who is willing to communicate with people, and is not afraid of both new challenges and routine. A post holder will spend about 80% of their working time on recruiting.
Currently we are working remotely. In Pre-pandemic times the HR team mainly worked in the office. However, Velvetech employees always had rights to choose between the work in the office or from their homes.
What You Will Do :
- Search for potential candidates on niche russian and global platforms, such as LinkedIn, GitHub, Amazing Hiring, Monster Jobs, Indeed, etc;
- Work with candidates from both Russia and other countries (russian and english-speakers)работать как с кандидатами из РФ так и с англоговорящими кандидатами из других стран.
- Perform screening candidates profiles for matching tech stack
- Conduct interviews ;
- Coordinate all the stages of the interview for a hiring team and a candidate;
- Perform onboarding of a new employee
- maintain HuntFlow database and statistics on recruitment
- Participate in HR development process: recruitment, team building, onboarding, remote events organization
- Participate in organization of external events (career days in universities, meetups, hackathons, etc )
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- experience in IT recruiting
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- fluent English, willingness to speak with candidates from abroad
- personal traits: careful, attentive, independent
At Velvetech, we build a culture where people work together in harmony, encouraging each other to continuously learn, progress and pursue perfection. Being a mix of like-minded professionals, we shape an innovative environment and focus on excellence at every stage of the development process.
Velvetech is a home for a close-knit family made up of more than 90 employees who work globally, covering various time zones and choosing the schedule of their preference. We appreciate high performance, responsibility, respect, and loyalty.
While enjoying our work, we turn challenges into advantages to share success with our colleagues. You’ll become a part of a friendly team that creates robust software solutions to deliver maximum value to our international clients.
Why work at Velvetech:
- Fair compensation, benefits, and rewards. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications, and experience in our compensation package with an opportunity to reevaluate your contract in periodical performance reviews.
- Transparency and predictability. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, competitively, and in line with the rate based on your input, performance, and skill sets.
- Flexibility. We offer a flexible work environment where you can accommodate personal styles and needs to choose technologies, schedule, or location.
- An encouraging environment. We cultivate work opportunities and support initiatives that drive your professional development, boost productivity, and enhance outcomes.
- In-company training, English language courses, Recruiting courses
- Bonuses per project results
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter. You can describe your experience in IT-recruiting, write about the most complicated case you’ve managed to deal with. If you don’t have any experience but are still interested in this job opportunity, you can write about what you would want to achieve and why.