We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360 and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, 1&1, Endurance and many others.
About the project
Imunify Email project is building an advanced email protection system. It processes email messages around the world. The challenges we face include working in resource-constrained environments, variegated environments, dealing with unreliable network connections, and sorting overwhelming amounts of data.
We are a small, but an ambitious team that is looking for a developer who can not only write perfect Golang applications, but also could be responsible for architectural decisions and can contribute to the whole product architectural design. As a developer, you will be carrying out the development of a distributed data application, being responsible for both the code and the product quality.
We are employing Kanban methodology and trying to keep our processes as clean as possible, while keeping a good development pace and spirit.
- Experience with Golang 3+ years
- Willingness to work in TDD approach and no QA environment, being responsible for product quality
- Intermediate English - written and spoken
Would be a big plus
- Experience in distributed applications and databases
- Experience in system programming
- Experience with Linux and Unix systems, in particular VFS and networking stack
- Experience in C
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Ability to write and maintain code according to Go-style guide
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
What are you waiting for?