We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer remote
• At least 5 years of work with cloud technologies as a DevOps engineer
• Adopting the rules of remote work and remote interaction with teams.
• English level — intermediate+
• Practical experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps and Visual Studio based software development process optimization and automatization
• Experience with software development processes support for .NET Framework, .NET Core applications
• Experience design, configuring, administering and maintaining Azure cloud solutions (PaaS/SaaS/IaaS)
• Experience in mentoring and improving SW & system engineering teams level in network and compute infrastructure technologies for cloud application infrastructures (Azure preferred).
• Excellent understanding of design of CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Service concepts.
• Ability to quickly automate processes "on the go"
• Hands-on experience in designing parameterized ARM Templates
• Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Practical experience in preparing video reviews, manuals and instructions.
• Hands-on experience in managing Git/TFS repositories, including flow design, policy optimization and problem solving
• Practical experience in automating QA processes (Backend/Frontend/Mobile)
• Experience in optimizing the topology of Azure SQL server databases
• Experience in supporting and automating mobile application development processes, include AQA
• Hands-on experience with NoSQL DB maintenance
• You’ve already deployed/managed projects to Azure China ;)