We are looking for a talented engineer to join our Level 3 support team to provide the best support for our CloudLinux product, remote and full time.
The L3 Support Engineers handle the most complicated and challenging tasks that our customers report to us. As such, you are expected to communicate with the customers via the ticketing system, as well as collaborate with the development team while applying extensive troubleshooting skills to debug all the things.
More details about the project can be found on our website.
What you will do
- Give world-class support to worldwide customers
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they’re happy, loving us and our products
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight of customer’s issues and use cases
- Create Knowledge Base articles based on your findings
- Technical, a passionate problem-solver with a customer-centric mindset
- At home with Linux, because you’ll be supporting the world’s best web hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products
- Organized, resourceful and responsive, because you’ll be working remotely, at home, or wherever suits you best
You’ll show us:
- A proven track record in technical support
- In-Depth knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and services
- Experience with RPM-based distributions such as CentOS, Red Hat
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving abilities. You should be comfortable with such debugging tools as strace, perf, etc.
- Excellent written English (and we’ll help you improve it)
- Basic knowledge of Python to debug CloudLinux components with more efficiency
- Experience with CloudLinux OS (or some of its components), and/or control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin is a plus
We’ll give you:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Salary in US dollars
- Days off on national holidays
- Paid vacation, 24 days per year, and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- English Language training
- Knowledge exchange
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!