Performance Marketing Manager / User Acquisition Manager

з/п не указана

Требуемый опыт работы: 1–3 года

Полная занятость, удаленная работа

We've been running efficient mobile user acquisition campaigns for several years. Some of our clients got a massive growth of their mobile apps and now have solid positions as the most popular and profitable apps.

We’ve worked both with giant enterprises like Alibaba Group and small businesses. 70% of our projects are mobile games, the other 30% includes health & fitness vertical, eCommerce, and apps for kids.


We are constantly looking for conscious marketing managers with work experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other sources.

What you’ll be doing:

  • Create a media plan for each launch, set up a realistic budget and clear targets;
  • Launch advertising campaigns;
  • Optimize advertising campaigns;
  • Conduct A/B testings;
  • Participate in brainstorms and other creative processes such as creating scenarios for a video ad.

What you’ll bring:

  • Strong understanding of key marketing metrics: CPM, CPI, CTR, ROAS etc;
  • Analytical skills. You are aware of how to work with Excel, make decisions based on data;
  • Experience with Facebook Ads;
  • Creativity. You like generating ideas for creatives and hypothesis for tests.

What you’ll get:

  • 100% remote work;
  • Flexible schedule;
  • Internal camps and conferences.

The best result for us is an increase in the effective advertising spend and margin profit which we can see every month.

At our company, UA managers work with a group of several analysts who analyze the data in search of points of multiple growth. We want any result we have to be explained with the help of data.

Ключевые навыки

Английский — C1 — Продвинутый
Internet Marketing
MS Excel
Facebook Ads
Google UAC
Business English
Social Media Marketing
Google AdWords
Google Analytics

Вакансия опубликована 11 апреля 2021 в Самаре

Похожие вакансии