Service Delivery Manager (европейские заказчики)
з/п не указана
- Management of service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Establishing of long-term partnerships with the clients and management of their expectations
- Accountability for forecasting and management of the service project orders, revenue & margin, balance sheet, and cash. May be accountable for the TCV forecast.
- Active ownership of service risks, control of service costs & improvement of productivity for customers in order to increase profitability and improve cost effectiveness
- Identification & definition of requirements for new services (in conjunction with the customer). Ensuring that such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
- Ownership of the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
- Management of the service delivery team delivering to the customer(s), driving development and effectiveness.
- Depending on the size of the account, identification of opportunities for new business and service project growth.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT and understanding of IT market development trends
- A proven track record of building and developing client relationships
- Experience in IT project management, including management of several projects in parallel
- ITSM/ITIL Foundation skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (Level B2 minimum)
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to travel on quarterly basis
- Fluent German/French
- Mentoring and team building expertise
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from the UK, Western and Central Europe, Nordic countries
- Compensation package:
- Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Extra bonus for special personal events (wedding, children birth)
- Possibility of international business trips
- International certification and trainings at the Company’s expense
- Opportunity to be a part of Global responsible business programme (various activities to support our employees, environment and to address social issues)
- Comfortable office
- Overtime working hours are tracked and compensated