To fill the position, one of the following is required:
- Knowledge of industry-specify terminology such as PPC, SEO, SEM etc.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in web & electronic distribution
- A proven track record of increasing traffic of a hotel website
- Hotel operations and revenue management is a plus
- Experience with web analytics tools (Urchin, Webtrends, Ominiture)
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing
- Exсellent wrting skills in English and Russian
- Be proactive in achieving web traffic & revenue goals
- To investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors
- To increase traffic of a hotel website, work with web reports
- Analyze data, make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these
- To adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to “think outside of the box”
- Establishment and implementation of the hotel’s annual advertising plan for electronic channels
We offer competative salary, corporate benefits, worldwide development within Kempinski brand.