з/п не указана
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Infrastructure Technical Manager
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll do
- Manage the infrastructure (Build System, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Requirements Management, Task Management, Virtualization, Containerization, Test Automation, etc.) improvements and transformations projects;
- Use cutting edge DevOps practices and tools.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent practical experience of Development/DevOps practices and tools like
- Maven, Nexus, Jenkins;
- Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SALT Stack, Vagrant, Docker;
- Good Programming skills;
- Team Lead experience (3-5 people team);
- Technical English (writing/speaking);
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely