We are an innovative SaaS software provider looking for QA engineer.
About Maxoptra | www.maxoptra.com
Maxoptra is an online SaaS logistics software solution that combines dynamic route optimisation, vehicle tracking, real-time progress monitoring and customer ETA messaging. It helps our customers, distribution and field service companies, build excellent consumer experience, focus on customer service and efficiently utilize their fleet.
QA engineer is responsible for assessing the quality of specification, design and functionality, developed for Maxoptra product. Responsibilities includes involving in planning and estimation of future functionality, design of test-cases for functional and non-functional requirements, functional and non-functional assessment of system functionality.
Responsibilities for QA Engineer:
- create tests to identify software problems;
- analyze bugs and errors found during tests;
- document results of tests for the software development team;
- recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience;
- motivate the development process for efficiency and performance;
- works together with the software developer to enhance and improve product quality;
- maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and best practices;
Qualifications for QA Engineer:
- extensive experience in software development and testing;
- high proficiency in computer technology and programming languages;
- strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows;
- exceptional attention to details;
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- good speaking and written communication skills;
- great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
What we offer in return:
In return we offer you the opportunity to be part of something ‘big’. With ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, we guarantee that your abilities will be challenged but that all successes are shared and rewarded. You’ll be working amongst a team of likeminded people who are committed to delivering results but also enjoy what they do. We’re friendly and approachable and we like to have fun even when we’re working hard. Being part of a small, but fast-growing business, you really get a chance to put your ideas forward and feel like the work that you do is making a difference.