Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland (head office in Houston, USA, WFTIF: Nasdaq) providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Now we are looking for a candidate for the role of a Security Supervisor.
- Develop local security policy (security management system, access control policy and emergency response plan, etc) within his remits.
- Supervise and optimize security service vendors onsite. Maintain the security service to the highest level in line with corporate policy and local operation requirements.
- Ensure regular evaluation of security performance for quality, cost, effectiveness, etc.
- Interface with business partners to discuss security matters, identify problem areas, provide recommendations for security solutions and take corrective actions.
- Maintenance of data and record for security management.
- Conduct security-related incidents investigation (like assets thefts, internal property losses, workplace violence threats, etc.).
- Deliver professional investigative results in complex, sensitive and high-risk incident situations.
- Ensure appropriate case management and integrity of case files and investigative data. Interpret investigative information and provide feedback and consultation to strengthen and improve business processes.
- Deliver professionally written investigative reports incorporating all evidence that required to support investigative findings and identify causal factors to facilitate post-incident reviews.
- Prepare reports on the results of security activities on a timely basis.
- Assist the HR Department in the issues of staff selection, assignment, career movement, audits newly hired employees.
- Conduct screening and approval of potential Counterparties.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 8 years of security working experience
- Ready for business trips and temporary deployment;
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Proficient in verbal and written English language skills
- Ability to be agile and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure and respond rapidly to emerging incidents and situations.
- Excellent coordination, project management, and organization skills and comfortable with multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
- Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent security service.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) advanced user